Preparation Time: 10 min
- 3 Tbsp tahini (sesame paste)
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 3 Tbsp boiling water
- 3 Tbsp salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup cooked black (Beluga) or green lentils
- salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 Tbsp chopped dill
- 2 cups thinly sliced baby spinach
- 1 cup thinly sliced red peppers
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup enoki or other mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- Whisk tahini, vinegar, ginger, garlic and canola oil together until smooth. Add boiling water to thin out. Season with salt and pepper and reserve.
- Toss hot rice and lentils with dill in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide into serving bowls.
- Divide spinach, peppers, carrots, mushrooms and pumpkin seeds on top of lentil blend in bowls.
- Drizzle dressing on top of veggies and serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1 cup (250 mL) salad & 2 Tbsp (30 mL) dressing
Calories / Calories 340
Fat / Lipides 17 g
Saturated / saturés 2 g
+ Trans / trans
Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0 mg
Sodium / Sodium 220 mg
Carbohydrates / Glucides 35 g
Fiber / Fibres 9 g
Sugars / Sucres 4 g
Protein Protéines 13 g