EY understands balancing work and children during the pandemic, on top of everything else life throws at you, is a huge challenge. Below are some resources to help support you during these challenging times.
- SickKids – AboutKidsHealth is a health education website for children, youth and their caregivers.
- Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA)
- Microsoft Family Learning Center
- Kids & Company COVID-19 website
- Simply visit your LifeWorks (EFAP) online platform at www.workhealthlife.com for these resources and much more.
- Kids & Company’s “Kidco at Home” – Family Resource Centre: Educational Experts have compiled various activities, tips and tricks and other resources for navigating time at home as a family or providing children with activities to enjoy on their own.
- Anxiety Canada
- Tools and tips for you to help manage working from home whilst looking after children
- LifeWorks (EFAP) toolkit for family & children
- Other Resources
Kid's & Company
Kids & Company provides high-quality and dependable back up child and elder care services when your regular provider is unavailable. Access the back up child care service by calling 1-866-MY-KIDCO. Access the back up elder care service by calling 1-877-287-3997.
- Supporting our parents in the return to school webcast (presented by Stephen Shea, Managing Partner, Talent)
- Ask the Expert Series: Overcoming Back to School Anxiety – How to prepare for back to school during the pandemic
- LifeWorks (EFAP)’s webinar on Talking to your Child about COVID-19
- Lifespeak Mental Health Marathon (Kids, teens and mental health)
- Kids & Company’s webinar on Finding Work Life Balance