If you are experiencing overwhelming stress, worry, negative thinking or other feelings that are getting in the way of what’s important, you don’t need to keep struggling.
MindBeacon is an innovative digital Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) solution that works effectively for people who are experiencing mild to moderate symptoms of depression, anxiety and other related concerns, at no cost to you.
CBT is a psychotherapy approach that helps you develop skills to change negative and anxious thinking, so you can feel and function better. Numerous clinical studies over many years prove the effectiveness of CBT in helping people overcome a range of concerns related to mental well-being. To start your assessment, please press here.
MindBeacon now offers therapy for insomnia, available to all EY employees and family members at no cost. Sleepless nights full of tossing and turning, days full of fatigue where we feel as though we’re sleepwalking through our lives at work and home – insomnia can be a source of great frustration and anxiety. It can also lead to irritability, a loss of focus, and depression.
If you’re struggling with insomnia, and want to find the sleep you need, MindBeacon can help.
MindBeacon now provides Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for insomnia. It’s digitally delivered, straight to your phone, tablet, or computer, and is designed to help you uncover the relationship between your thoughts, feelings, and sleep-related behaviours; by doing so, you can change longstanding patterns and work towards developing healthy sleep habits. MindBeacon therapy is guided by a registered mental health professional, and is there for you anywhere, anytime you need it.
Find out how MindBeacon digital therapy can help improve your quality of sleep. Visit www.mindbeacon.com/bey747 today.
MindBeacon digital therapy webinar here.
Mental Health Questions You’ve Always Want to Ask webinar here.
Sleep and Your Mental Well-Being webinar here.
Being There: How to Support Someone With a Mental Health Concern webinar here.
- Setbacks at work? Here’s how to get over it- article here.
- This is how depression can feel- article here.
- Need new ways to deal with stress? Here’s four- article here.
- This is how anxiety can feel- article here.
- Stressful times head your way? Here’s your mental health prep list article here.
- Signs you may be experiencing PTSD article here.
- MindBeacon digital therapy webinar here.
- Mental Health Questions You’ve Always Want to Ask webinar here.
- Frustrating co-worker? You can handle this in health ways here.
- Understanding panic attacks and how to stop having them here.
- Learn, Listen & Lift Up: How to support someone struggling with mental illness here
- Beginning MindBeacon: 3 tips to make the most out of your therapy here.
- How to tell if someone is struggling with mental health article here
- PTSD: Who it affects & why article here
- How to tell your co-workers you’re struggling with mental health here
- How to Find the Best Therapy for You here
- The Relationship Between Alcohol and Your Mental Health here
- GAD. SAD, & Panic Disorder: What’s the Difference? here
- Workplace Stress: It’s actually not all bad! here
- How Can MindBeacon Therapy Help Me? here