It is so important to take care of YOU. Below are some resources to help you manage your own self care.
- Here are 5 mental health questions to ask yourself every day
- 10 ways to practice self love
- Mental Health Meter
- What’s your stress index
- Work-life balance quiz
- Healthy Living Articles
- Keeping Resilience While Social Distancing: How to be responsible while still looking out for your own mental wellbeing
- Tips for Coping with COVID-19
- Wellbeing tips
- Beneath the surface: Self-care myths and facts
- Bounceback – CMHA offers a free, guided self-help program effective in helping adults and youth 15+ manage low mood, mild to moderate depression, anxiety, stress or worry
- Move for Your Mood
- Synctuition Self-Care Guideline
- Self-Care Marathon – Feb 2021
EY’s wellbeing policy offers reimbursement up to $1,000 per fiscal year at 75% of the cost incurred for wellbeing items. Click here for more details on the policy.
- 5 movements to reduce sitting-related pain
- 11-min Guided Meditation: Good Morning Breathing Routine for Families
- 8-min Guided Meditation: Boost Your Creativity and Inspiration
- 8-min Guided Meditation: Boost Your Mood With the 8 Breaths Minute
- Simple Stretches to Reduce Stiffness and Increase Flexibility
- The Importance of Stretching
- The Importance of Stretching for Better Posture
- 6-min Guided Meditation: Your Deep and Calming Breath
- How to improve hip stability for better posture and overall fitness
- Breathing exercises to help with sleep
- What is Mindfulness?
- How Mindfulness Creates Space for Helpful Action
- How Mindfulness Can Help with Relationships
- Mindfulness: Frequently Asked Questions
- Can resilience training help prevent depression?
- How do nutrition, exercise and sleep contribute to resilience?
- Does practicing positive psychology mean that one always has to be happy?
- How does gratitude make people happier
- What are the benefits of practicing mindfulness?
- How can mindfulness help with anxiety and stress?
- How can I keep from getting frustrated while learning to meditate?
- MindBeacon webinar on Sleep & Your mental well being
- 10-min Guided Meditation: Scan the body, relax the mind
- 8-min Guided Meditation: Thought cloud meditation to mindfully manage an active mind
- 7-min Guided Meditation: Adopting an Attitude of Gratitude
- 9-min Guided Meditation: Connecting with the environment around you – 5 senses practice
- 7-min Guided Meditation: Get Out of Your Own Head
- 7-min Guided Meditation: Managing Uncertainty
7 Tips to Keep Your Mental Health on Track
- Pay Attention to how you are thinking and feeling
- Make time for regular physical activity
- Keep a healthy diet. Avoid nicotine, artificial energy drinks or other energy supplements
- Get enough sleep Aim to sleep 7-9 hours per night
- Surround yourself with positive emotional support. Avoid isolating yourself
- Use relaxation techniques such as meditation, deep breathing or other forms of physical relaxation
- Seek mental health counseling and psychiatric care if needed